The drama Miss Tiong introduced me to watch, I'm addicted to it. Hahaha, or should I say..once I start a drama, I can't stop. Just gotta watch it all the way to the last episode, then I'm able to sleep in peace.
Sadly, I can't stay up late tonight since I gotta wake up early tomorrow to head down to Potong Pasir. I wanna watch Sherlock Holmes tomorrow with Nadine & Joyce! I feel like da bao-ing Mango Ice from J8 because I'll never get sick of it! Huge portion, reasonable price at $3.80! Extremely worth it, for Mango Ice! Mango the best fruit ever! Though I know that some, especially Yun Ping would beg to differ because there's only Durian in her fruit list. I still have zero guts to try Durian because I still think its the stinkiest fruit I've ever smelt though nearly everyone I know said that Durian's something I'm missing out in life. Darn.
I don't know if I should go for SA's training on Wednesday. I'll see how, if Nadine managed to get her MC and would be going for training then I'll go too. BUT..sad thing is..MG planned to meet @ 2pm and if I go for the training, I'ld have missed spending prolly 4 hours with them :(
Do any of you get this feeling after watching dramas. The feeling of wanting youreslf to be in the drama, and wish to fly over to the country and live? I bet I'm not the only one who yearns to do that. Since the number of people who wanna fly to Korea is increasing drastically.
I intended to fly off to China with Dad on the 7th but I'ld return back to SG on my own on the 10th, but Miss Tiong & Miss Ong have been saying that the release of the O Level results would be on the 8th but I bet 98% that the results would not be on the 8th! How can it be so soon! Highly unlikely!
Dislike SG because I'm always bitten by mosquitoes. Hate mosquitoes! But ♥ Mosquitoes. ♥MG! ;)
I like that guy in that drama. The one with the idk how to explain..